Service Level Agreement
We are so confident in our service, performance and our high availability solution that we offer the most comprehensive Service Level Agreement than any other vehicle provider. This SLA applies to the VehicleSearch Ltd data services listed herein (a “Service” or the “Services”), but does not apply to separately branded services made available with or connected to the Services or to any on-premises software that is part of any other Service such as our WordPress plugin.
If we do not achieve and maintain the Service Levels for each Service as described in this SLA, then you may be eligible for a credit towards a portion of your account. We will not modify the terms of your SLA during the initial term of your subscription; however, if you renew your subscription, the version of this SLA that is current at the time of renewal will apply throughout your renewal term. We will provide at least 30 days notice for adverse material changes to this SLA.
Monthly Uptime Calculation and Service Levels for API data delivery
“Minutes in the Month” is the total number of minutes in a given month.
“Downtime” is the total accumulated minutes that are part of Minutes in the Month that have no API Connectivity. Downtime excludes scheduled maintenance.
“Monthly Uptime Percentage” is calculated by the percentage of Minutes in the Month in which any datapackage is unavailable through server availability.
“Monthly Uptime %” = (Minutes in the Month – Downtime) / Minutes in the Month X 100
The following Service Levels and Service Credits are applicable to Customer’s use of our API endpoint:
Monthly uptime %
To the extent possible under law, DVLA Search, Ltd. has waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to the declarative code that is necessary for function calls to the DVLA Search APIs as well as the structure, sequence and organization of the DVLA Search APIs. For clarity, this CC0 disclaimer does not apply to any software or code that has not been released or made public in source code form by DVLA Search via the API docs. For more specific information, please see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/.
2. Restrictions and Requirements
By using the DVLA Search APIs to interact with the DVLA Search systems, you agree to:
- Provide true and accurate information about yourself and your App when requested by DVLA Search.
- Inform users about how your App copies, caches, stores or retains any Content or data, and refresh any stored or cached Content or data at a reasonable interval.
And agree not to:
- Place excessive API calls to DVLA Search systems or otherwise overburden DVLA Search systems, as determined by DVLA Search in its sole discretion.
- Share or misuse your API token.
- Modify, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise alter or seek to derive the trade secrets and other inherent intellectual property of the DVLA Search APIs.
- Use the DVLA Search APIs (i) to create or enable any App, website, tool, or other mechanism that is, or enables, or operates in conjunction with, any malware, spyware, adware, other malicious programs or code, or (ii) in any manner that would violate any applicable law or governmental regulation.
3. Termination, Suspension, and Modification.